Sign in to follow this  
Mr.DevonM

Mr.DevonM - Staff Application

• Steam Name:
    MrDevonm
  • Why Do You Wish To Join The Staff Team (100 Words Min):
    I wish to join the Staff team because i would like to help improve the community keep civilians and police in line making sure no one is breaking rules on the server. i also like to help people out when they need it this means in game or on discord i will always have my DMS wide open for any questions or anything they want to ask or tell me.
  • Why Should We Choose You Over Other Applicants (100 Words Min):
    I think i should be chosen because my skills to the other people apply are different i can prove myself to people and i am a funny person to work with. I have also been staff and i have made some mistakes and i have learnt from them and i think i should deserve a second chance
  • Name Your Biggest Strength And Your Biggest Weakness (50 Words Min):
    Biggest strengths i can help people in the best way possible if i can not help them i am i not afraid to ask an other staff member to com assist me. Weakness i would say i get a bit angry pretty easily but when i do i usually leave the game when i am done with my staff sit or what ever i am doing and i will calm down and go say my sorry to the person i got angry with.
  • When Did You Join ARP?
    I have been in this community for about 4 Months
  • What Do You Think About The Current Staff Team Here:
    The staff team do their jobs correctly they are fast at responding to tickets in game and in discord and that is how a good server should be ran
  • What Could The Current Staff Team Improve On:
    Well i can't comment on this because i need to improve thing on my own end
  • Roughly How Many Hours Per Week Can You Commit To Staff Work:
    Depends when i wake up and 3-5hrs a day :)
  • Is There Any Staff Members That Would Recommend You:
    Raven and Bean
  • Is There Anything Else You Would Like To Add:
    I have been back a couple weeks and trust me i have learnt from my mistakes and what i have said i hope you can take your time to have a chat of maybe giving me a second chance as a staff member? - Devon :D