Sign in to follow this  
zG Zinqz

zG Zinqz - Whitelist Application

• I have read the rules for this game and agree to abide by them if accepted. If I break them I understand that I may be subject to disciplinary action. Admins will have the final say in all situations.
    Yes
  • Play Time:
    2K Hours
  • Email:
    lukemetcalf@live.co.uk
  • Steam Username:
    zGZinqz
  • Steam ID:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126599173/
  • Discord User Id:
    zGZinqz#4268
  • Discord Username:
    zGZinqz
  • Twitch Username: (Optional)
    zGZinqz
  • YouTube Username: (Optional)
    zGZinqz
  • Twitter Username: (Optional)
    zGZinqz
  • Time Zone:
    (GMT-12:00) International Date Line West
  • Roleplay Experience:
    My Roleplay experience is over 2 thousand hours i have been staff in multiple servers so i have a very up to grip hold on rules and Quality Rp I Have been every type of Roleplay PD GANG ORGANISATION CAR DEALER i always produce the best content for myself and others around me the RP i create is always enjoyable for all parties involved i have done so many scenes so many scenarios i have always made people enjoy what i do and i have never been issued warnings bans or anything as i always abide by rules and produce great Content and RP
  • Roleplay Biography:
    Name: Luke Bailey

height: 5F 8inch

Description : white male Irish heritage

Back Story: was adopted at the age of 6 by a single mother with another boy named jack Bailey i was adopted because my mother and father had me and i was a mistake so they didnt want to keep me

Jack Bailey and Luke Bailey didn't really get along growing up due to brotherly rivalry they fought bickered until they were brought together by passing away of a close family friend named Patrick O'Driscoll there feud came to a quick end as getting older they realised fighting would not fix any problems and that we needed to bond and come together in a time of need

we're both fascinated with guns and want to become part of military until Jack wasn't allowed because he was Irish Jack decided to join the Irish Republican Brotherhood and forced Me to go along. and Join him Myself and my brother spent a lot of time together while practiced shooting and target practise everyday they eventually got better and better And became sharpshooters I've decided to move to a new city get a fresh in hopes to run a gun store to get back at the English for what they did. Luke and Jack came from the worst upbringing so this is how they are going to get there revenge on everything that happend