Sign in to follow this  
JackH

JackH - Whitelist Application

• I have read the rules for this game and agree to abide by them if accepted. If I break them I understand that I may be subject to disciplinary action. Admins will have the final say in all situations.
    Yes
  • Play Time:
    1000+ across all the different server names
  • Email:
    halliwelljack95@outlook.com
  • Steam Username:
    Jack
  • Steam ID:
    1100001098f86b4
  • Discord User Id:
  • Discord Username:
    JackH
  • Twitch Username: (Optional)
    Jack16799
  • YouTube Username: (Optional)
  • Twitter Username: (Optional)
  • Time Zone:
    (GMT+00:00) Greenwich Mean Time : Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
  • Roleplay Experience:
    i have previously been on the server as part of the police which didnt last long and been in syndicate for around a year where i was the underboss which was then changed to boosted which i was member of for a while and i was also in charge of sokudo chasers when that was a thing
    i would like to be whitelisted because i havnt played rp for a while now and would like to get back into it.
  • Roleplay Biography:
    my plan is to stay alone for a while and earn money and purchase a decent amount of cars and build up a relationship with a decent amount of people with intentions of moving onto joining either the police and helping fight the crime that is going on around the city and even joining the nhs to rescue the people that has been injured by the crime in the city before taking to a life of crime and get a seat with one of the big gangs

i dont thing i can say much more.