Sign in to follow this  
Harrik

Harrik - Whitelist Application

• I have read the rules for this game and agree to abide by them if accepted. If I break them I understand that I may be subject to disciplinary action. Admins will have the final say in all situations.
    Yes
  • Play Time:
  • Email:
    harrikjevathjj@gmail.com
  • Steam Username:
    Harrik
  • Steam ID:
    1100001148287d5
  • Discord User Id:
    Harrik#1461
  • Discord Username:
    Harrik
  • Twitch Username: (Optional)
  • YouTube Username: (Optional)
  • Twitter Username: (Optional)
  • Time Zone:
    (GMT-12:00) International Date Line West
  • Roleplay Experience:
    GTA V is one of my favourite games and this server gave me a free and open opportunity to experience something new in the game, I was able to make a few new friends and have fun on the server with my cousin and my brother. In the short period I was able to play I had the chance of having control of my character which opened my eyes to a whole new community and this is something i am interested in being involved
  • Roleplay Biography:
    My name is Harrik Francis an ex cartel member who use to push coke for a notorious cartel, I was also their personal exterminator. If there is a rat in the circle I will be the first to sort the infestation out. A few months back I was betrayed by my own boss, He was facing 50 years in prison but gave information about me and the kills I have done. Luckily, I had enough saved to get myself out of there. I am now a fugitive in my own country. I heard there is hope for guys like me in Los Santos as I had many of my compadres residing here, I also learnt my long lost brother is somewhere around the city. I am a money maker, a motivated killer and a tough guy. I'm here to make myself a name in this city, build back everything I once lost. I heard there many drugs available to sell so my first goal is to find a trustworthy dealer and make my way up. I have been homeless, I have been heartbroken, I have been betrayed and I am ready to go through that once again if I have to. Nothing is stopping me from being Harrik. No bullets stopped me, no snitches stopped me and I am for sure not going to let fancy gangsters stop me in this city. I am a man on a mission - find my brother, find my ese's and find the best way to make money, whether that's to kill, sell or even forming a gang I am ready. Once I have accomplished my 'American Dream' so to speak, I am heading back to my home, to find that rat of a boss and kill him myself. Right now I am just a betrayed predator waiting for his preys.