Sign in to follow this  
carlwheezer

carlwheezer - Whitelist Application

• I have read the rules for this game and agree to abide by them if accepted. If I break them I understand that I may be subject to disciplinary action. Admins will have the final say in all situations.
    No
  • Play Time:
    I don't know how many hours but I played a lot on xbox. I know it's not the same but I'm pretty in to roleplays.
  • Email:
    seantigkab@outlook.com
  • Steam Username:
    Carl Wheezer
  • Steam ID:
    seantkab
  • Discord User Id:
    carlwheezer#7687
  • Discord Username:
    carlwheezer
  • Twitch Username: (Optional)
  • YouTube Username: (Optional)
  • Twitter Username: (Optional)
  • Time Zone:
    (GMT-06:00) Central America
  • Roleplay Experience:
    In roleplay I have played a lot on Xbox. It might not be as realistic but I have done a lot of rp on there but it's only with like 8-12 people at a time. I am interested in Adrenaline because it's like a whole new game to me and with the realism it seems way better.
  • Roleplay Biography:
    A character I I would play would be a guy who is just trying to get involved in all the things going around. I can also be like a funny go who just goes around the neighborhood and just gets to know everybody. That's kind of who I am right now because I am just looking at this gang stuff but first I'm trying to get to know everybody on the server.

Roleplay Biography: I'm just doing this to add more. The main thing I would probably wanna be is a guy who is just trying to make a living after starting off poor. Starting anywhere from being an unemployed guy running around getting welfare checks, to a guy who is a high rep individual. During that process I may join gangs to get my rep up and know more people around the city. Once I am set I will just do my thing or if I am still in a gang then I will stay.