Welcome To Adrenaline Roleplay

We Are Recruiting Police,EMS and Mechanics Please Make Sure You Are Signed In On The Forums To Apply!!
NEWS Feed
  • Please Make Sure You Are Signed In On The Forums To Apply!!
  • Teamspeak: AdrenalineRP
  • Discord: discord.me/adrenalinerp
Sign in to follow this  
AKBALLAS

AKBALLAS - Staff Application

• Steam Name:
    Quassi
  • Why Do You Wish To Join The Staff Team (100 Words Min):
    I'd like to join the staff team because i like helping people out, also i'm an active player and espeically during the late hours when just a few people are online and that's usually when there seems to be new players that need help along with RDM/VDMers going around. As a staff member i would be able to take the load off for the other staff since it can be quite stressful with all the tickets coming in and sometimes the staff is busy with something else or just can't respond. I'm always free to help people out and i play everyday for atleast 4 hours..
  • Why Should We Choose You Over Other Applicants (100 Words Min):
    I think you should choose me because I like helping people out and i've gotten a lot of experience on the server. I play everyday on the server and people know me very well and when new players ask me for help i always help them or redirect them to other people if i can't help them. I follow the rules and hasn't gotten in any trouble since the early days on the server. If i'd get accepted i would take my role as a staff member very seriously and help people out as much as possible.
  • Name Your Biggest Strength And Your Biggest Weakness (50 Words Min):
    My biggest strenght is probably talkig and socializing with everyone which in return makes it easy for me to help people out. When it comes to weakness i dont really have any i can think of but stef would've probably said my weakness is my voldemort nose
  • When Did You Join ARP?
    Around the 29th of June
  • What Do You Think About The Current Staff Team Here:
    I like them all and they're doing a fantastic job with the server.
  • What Could The Current Staff Team Improve On:
    They're all great and doing an awesome job with the server. But i think a few more staff members is needed during the late hours when theres just a few people playing.
  • Roughly How Many Hours Per Week Can You Commit To Staff Work:
    25-30 hours
  • Is There Any Staff Members That Would Recommend You:
    Erric, Stef, Dom, Bean
  • Is There Anything Else You Would Like To Add:
    No.