M.Rogers.02@outlook.com

M.Rogers.02@outlook.com - Los Santos Police Application

• Steam Name:
    MXCR00
  • Discord Name:
    MXCR00
  • Do You Have A Criminal Record In-Game?
    No
  • Age (Minimum 15, With The Exception Of 14 If Proven Mature To Command)*:
  • Country & Timezone?:
    United Kingdom GMT
  • Are You Fluent Within The English Language?:
    Yes
  • Why do you want to Join the Police Force (Minimum 50 words):
    I want to be a police officer in real life so this server would help me to gain good knowledge from experienced people but it would also allow me to make a difference on your police force, i am a hard working and trustworthy person, i take pride in what i do and make sure that i obey the rules if i was successful this would be a lifetime opportunity for me to grow as a person and show everyone what I'm made of. Thank you
  • Have you got any experience in the criminal justice system?:
    I am a student studying Criminology and law.
  • Have you read the Server Rules?, If so please state rule 19 and confirm that you accept it:*
    If You are Whitelisted as a cop you MUST Get on as cop, if there is 4 Cops online then you can go on as your Civ Character. (There will be a Kick Involved If No 1 Listens to this) This Rule Only Applies If we have a Full Server.

I CONFIRM I WILL FOLLOW THE RULES
  • Do You Understand that taking Police equipment off duty will result in a Blacklist from PD and a Possible Server Ban?:
    Yes
  • I confirm the application is written by me and any attempt to copy another's application will result in it being denied?:
    I confirm that this application is written by me