Welcome To Adrenaline Roleplay

We Are Recruiting Police,EMS and Mechanics Please Make Sure You Are Signed In On The Forums To Apply!!
NEWS Feed
  • Please Make Sure You Are Signed In On The Forums To Apply!!
  • Teamspeak: AdrenalineRP
  • Discord: discord.me/adrenalinerp
Sign in to follow this  
Zoey | Suborbital Trajectory S.

Zoey | Suborbital Trajectory S. - Blaine County Sheriff's Office Applications

• Steam Name:
    Farah Ahmed Karim
  • Discord Name:
    Zoey S.#9112
  • Do You Have A Criminal Record In-Game?
    No
  • Age (Minimum 15, With The Exception Of 14 If Proven Mature To Command)*:
  • Country & Timezone?:
    United States & EST
  • Are You Fluent Within The English Language?:
    Yes
  • Why do you want to Join the Police Force (Minimum 50 words):
    I love law enforcement Im really into it and possibly gonna join a department IRL since I was a kid I haven't change my passion in law enforcement and tend to follow my passion of doing so I love working for communities and helping everyone solve there issue that they have I tend to give people a good rp scenario and give them a realistic RP. Im here to make this server much better by being the best LEO I can and up my way in my position I will be honored and would love to put in more time on this server as a LEO I wanna change this RP to a whole other level of realism and make everyone feel that moment like there actually in a real life scenario I been doing research about leo work irl and wanna use my experience on this server and learn new things working with other LEO's. ociety always tell people the disadvantages of an officer. but in reality, the work can be rewarding and entertaining for many other reasons. But the main reason is to serve the public, protect society. But it's also fun to work with. Even if you already work and need help, the police come together to protect you. I Want to experience the lifestyle of an LEO and prove that corruption is the small minority. I know that being as calm as possible is the best way for everyone to settle down. and get the best RolePlay Experience possible. Another reason is because being a civilian constantly is getting a little repetitive. There are principals to being an officer. Most officers follow those principals but some dont. i want to be the one that does and sets a good example on what to do and what not to do. Helping people out even when its not needed. Alot of people aren't fit to be an officer. They Put their lives on the line and most people dont comprehend what pressure and dedication that puts on a officer.
  • Have you got any experience in the criminal justice system?:
    No
  • Have you read the Server Rules?, If so please state rule 19 and confirm that you accept it:*
    You may not force somebody to take money out of their bank.
  • Do You Understand that taking Police equipment off duty will result in a Blacklist from PD and a Possible Server Ban?:
    Yes
  • I confirm the application is written by me and any attempt to copy another's application will result in it being denied?:
    I confirm