• Teamspeak: AdrenalineRP
  • Discord: discord.me/adrenalinerp
Sign in to follow this  
kolby

kolby - Staff Application

• Steam Name:
    twitch_gtakolby
  • Why Do You Wish To Join The Staff Team (100 Words Min):
    cuz then itll be likie my old server agin and i liked bein staff in that server cuz i get to help peaple and kick/an them if ur rdm i also would like to proteact the sity and not go throgh what i have done in the pas like one time i lost over 3.2mill when heading to buy a car someone rdm me and i lost alll my shit so i just want to help peaple and save them from that
  • Why Should We Choose You Over Other Applicants (100 Words Min):
    i have expearance in the staff cuz in my old server i was og in it and i was the highst rank staff member but i joind adrenalne a few munths after it shut dawn and i like bean staff cuz then it means that i can help peaple join the city
  • Name Your Biggest Strength And Your Biggest Weakness (50 Words Min):
    to be honest i dont rlly have anny but if i had to say so ill say my biggest streangth is catcheng modders and cheaters and my biggst weaknese is banning peapl that have disconnected but thats just me
  • When Did You Join ARP?
    about 4-5 weaks ago
  • What Do You Think About The Current Staff Team Here:
    i think they are super help full they have helped me throgh a lot of rdm so far so i thing that the current staff is amazing there arnt manny servers as good as this one in my opinon
  • What Could The Current Staff Team Improve On:
    maybe how they sort things cuz one time i was threatend in game chat thet hell kill me if i got on his bike but didnt pull his gun out and then he drove us both of a clif and killed up both and i had a lot of expensive stuff on me at the time
  • Roughly How Many Hours Per Week Can You Commit To Staff Work:
    im in the balers so maybe 3-6 hrs a day unless im bussy cuz im on mostly everyday almost all day really so ill be probs a reagular staff
  • Is There Any Staff Members That Would Recommend You:
    the only two staff members i talk to in game is stef and franklin but i did speak to chappo and someoen els in staff on the police force
  • Is There Anything Else You Would Like To Add:
    just that i hope i get in and that who ever reads this has a good day/night